life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Letting go & gratitude....already attracting wonderful things


Flagler Beach Summer 2014  
My perfect “happy place” studio apartment on Flagler Beach was rented for my week with the kids and grands….I had to take a one bedroom at a higher price, for fewer days to make it work in my budget. BOOOOOO!
AND THEN….marvelous wonderful Peggy (that manages this magical little place, an old 60's style "motor court" that has been lovingly restored and updated with new appliances with wonderful splashes of local art) called me. She remembered me from past years, there had been a studio apartment cancellation, so guess who gets to stay the whole week for the same price?…..WOO-HOO! Great amounts of gratitude to the universe that has responded so quickly and positively to me moving forward with my life,... and angels like Peggy!
 
"Odds Are"  Bare Naked Ladies"

No comments:

Post a Comment