life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

I hate lists...but...

but I love this one!  I am always moved and inspired by Danielle LaPorte and again by her list of WANT MORE kindness and success.
1. Want more.Want it with all your heart.(Inner peace, greater clarity, outer beauty, awesome stuff — want anything you want.)
2. Have an idea, or two or three, about how to get more. Act on that idea over and over again.
3. Hang out with people you can easily adore, or at least respect.
4. Be kind. No matter what. (You can be kind and strong. You will need to be strong.)
5. Stand up for yourself. (Some people will take this personally. It’s okay.) 
6. Tell people what you’re doing that’s working. (This is optional, but it helps.)
7. Keep slaying what’s not working. (“Thank you and goodbye, I’m focused on incredible.”)
8. Have a party when you get what you want. (Kitchen disco. Close your eyes and smile. Throw a global launch extravaganza. Nap. Eat cake.)
9. Let gratitude ooze out of your pores. Be utterly dripping with Thank Yous.
10. Share what you just got with others.
11. Keep wanting more.


"Yes, I Will"  Michael Franti

No comments:

Post a Comment