life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Stronger than this...sometimes






And I have such a lovely assortment of monsters sleeping there! 
They are the most insidious of all monsters, not because of their real danger, but the danger they have made me believe in.
The fear they create keeps me small, overwhelmed, unable to decide what is good for me.

I am stronger than this...sometimes.


"Don't Give Up"  Herbie Hanncock, Pink, John Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment