life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pieces of me...



I understand that I can be a piece of someone else’s life, perhaps my problem is that I want to tell them how and where I fit.  I want my “puzzles” to be correct pretty pictures, and the reality of the situation is that I have no idea or control over what others need from me to fill their holes.

All I can do is feel the joy and feel the hurt every time I give away pieces of my heart and accept the fact I may never truly understand where I fit.


"No Other Way"  Jack Johnson          

No comments:

Post a Comment