life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Filling the Well

to restore my heart…

A day with my three wonderful grandsons! They have so much energy it seeps out of them and gets into and on everything, they get close to. All I have to do is be near them to absorb some of that magnificent energy!

A perfect lunch full of the most delicious and incredibly decadent foods, celebrating our 82 year old (and still very handsome) Dad’s birthday with and my incredibly supportive sisters.

An evening in the company of the most creative women I have ever known, as we attended our dear friend’s first public poetry reading. She was magnificent!

My well is full!

No comments:

Post a Comment